2009年12月26日星期六

+ happy holiday +

is me i back

hoho...

last week busy my final exam..finally finish edi...ngek ngek

18-20th i follow my mum compay go damai laut trip...yipi...^^

go trip with all siao kia...hehe

happy to meet them

going to sit ferry ....PULAU PANGKOR i'm cuming...ngek ngek

18-20th ---2009



做那死人楼梯---很高 @.@ 终于看到【缘】这个字



see justin ei ka cui...hehe








going back lu~~~


at damai laut back to home edi...byebye


23/12/2009

muahaha...go to jiek sis ei party....





after that we go sing ....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee^^


25/12/2009
xmas
hohoho...

he is my naughty nephew...zzzz

but he very cute n handsome...muahaha
25th my 2 sis, aunty,n my handsome nephew cum my home...
after that, we plan go auto city having dinner...
wakaka...finally we go swensen's...yummy yummy yummy...muacksss






没有评论:

发表评论